FAQ of Industrial gas fired steam boiler
1. What are the available fuel for the oil gas fired boiler?
Oil gas fired boiler could burn both liquid fuel and gaseous fuel. The liquid fuel could be heavy oil, light oil, diesel, furnace oil, bunker oil, LPG (liquefied petroleum gas), etc. The gaseous fuel could be natural gas, city gas, bio-gas, etc.
2. Whether the boiler can burn dual fuel or multi-fuel?
Sitong boiler have oil burner, gas burner, and oil&gas dual fuel burner, we can offer the specific burner based on customers’ requirement.
3. What is the texture of spirally corrugated tube?
The texture of spirally corrugated tube is 20#.
4. The brand of burner?
The brands of burner are Italy Baltur, Rellio, Elco, etc.
5. What is the thickness of combustion chamber?
the thickness of corrugated furnace is different based on working pressure and furnace diameter, generally, the thickness is between 10~18mm, large combustion space, and combustion sufficient.
6. What is the advantages of fire tube boiler?
This fire tube boiler has compact structure and convenient operation, strong load adaptability, lower water quality requirement, and the failure rate of it is lower than 0.1!
7. Details of electric control cabinet.
Electric control cabinet adopts PLC touch screen, display in English. It shows working condition details of boiler, such as water temperature, water pressure, exhaust gas temperature, and over-pressure alarm, etc. In addition, the cabinet is used for set up the parameter, record and analyze the operation data, etc.
8. What is the inlet pressure of gas burner?
The inlet gas pressure is different for different capacity boiler, for example, the pressure for 2 ton steam capacity boiler is about 8~10KPa, while for 4 ton steam capacity boiler is about 18~20KPa.
9. What is the combustion mode of oil gas fired boiler?
The combustion mode of oil gas fired boiler is chamber combustion. Together with air, the powered fuel (solid fuel – coal dust), atomized fuel (liquid fuel – oil), and vaporized fuel (gas fuel – natural gas) is sprayed into furnace (combustion chamber) for suspension combustion.
11. Difference between wet back and dry back structure.
Wet back structure refers to the drum, tube plate, and backboard in reversal chamber are surrounded by water. It can adapt to the high temperature, and has a good sealing, at the same time, it increase the radiation heat transfer area and improve the heat transfer efficiency. While, there is no water interlayer in the dry back boiler, and the backboard of reversal chamber is composed of refractory material, it is easy damaged by the high temperature.
12. The requirement of gas-fired steam boiler for local atmospheric pressure
Required environment: 20℃, 1013.25mbar.
When select the model, the environment condition (temperature and elevation) should be considered, correct the burner output curve when the environment condition is different.
FAQ of Industrial Gas Thermal Oil Boiler
1. What is the highest temperature that thermal oil heater could achieve?
Sitong thermal oil heater can reach as high as 330℃, and working under low pressure (<1.0MPa)
The main types of Sitong thermal oil boiler includes YGL series vertical type fixed grate coal/biomass fired hot oil boiler, YLW series horizontal type chain grate coal/biomass hot oil heater, YLL series vertical type chain grate coal/biomass fuel thermal oil boiler, and YY(Q)W series horizontal type oil gas fired thermal fluid heater.
2. What is the size and humidity of coal/biomass fuel?
Size requirement of coal:6-25mm
Size requirement of blending coal: <50mm (the coal less than 6mm should less than 30%)
Diameter of biomass particle: 6~10mm, length: 25~50mm, water content < 15%, ash content < 2%, sulphur content<0.07%, chlorinity <0.07%, nitrogen content < 0.5%
3. What is the feeding method of Sitong coal fired thermal oil heater?
The combustion equipment of YGL series vertical type coal fired hot oil boiler is fixed grate, the feeding method is manual feeding.
The combustion equipment of YLW series horizontal type coal hot oil heater and YLL series coal fired thermal oil boiler is chain grate, the feed method is automatic loading by coal hopper.
4. What are the heat-resistance temperature of grate and furnace?
The heat resistance temperature of grate is related to the grate material, the highest temperature could be as high as 1100℃, and the lower temperature could be 700℃.
The highest heat resistance temperature of furnace could be about 1700℃~1800℃.
5. What is conduction oil/ hot oil / heat transfer fluid?
Conduction oil has a high boiling point, it usually used for the industries that need the temperature of 150~350℃, to instead of steam. The hot oil has the advantages of high transfer efficiency, fast heat transfer, and good thermal stability.
As the heat-transfer medium, hot oil has the characteristics of:
1. Achieve high operation temperature (350℃), under the low working pressure (<1.1Mpa).
2. Decrease the working pressure of high temperature heating system, improve safety and stability of system and equipment.
3. Fit for process requirement on wider temperature range (180).